Wavlink Repeater Setup
Are you facing trouble in browsing, streaming, playing games, or doing any other stuff online? Well! You need the Wavlink Repeater Setup for your Home WiFi Network to deal with this problem. Repeaters will help you to repeat or boost the Wi-Fi signal strength and improve the connectivity. In this post, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guidelines that can help you with the Wavlink repeater setup for your Home or Office network. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
What is Wavlink Repeater?
The Wavlink Repeater is the device that helps you to boost or repeat the existing wireless network range and signals by the elimination of Dead zones of your house. The repeated act as a bridge between your wireless router or access point and the devices connected to Wi-Fi but out of its range. It helps to transfer the Wi-Fi signals to the dead zones in your office or home so that you can continue with the smooth browsing experience. The repeater receives the signal and repeats It To The Other corners of your home.
WavLink Repeater Setup: Steps To Follow
The Wavlink repeater comes with the multifunction technology to share the seamless WiFi connectivity in the different corners of your home. The Wavlink Repeater setup involves two steps:
- Turn on the repeater.
- Connect the repeater to existing network
Turn on The Repeater
Before you proceed with the steps below, it is important for you to turn on your Wavlink repeater in order to connect it to the available network. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on the repeater using the power button present on it.
- Now, you need to set the Switch Button to ‘Repeater’ for using your device as the Network Repeater.
- Plugin the repeater to the power outlet ( if possible, place it in the same room where your router is present).
Important: The repeater must we put closer to the access point when you are connecting it for the first time.
Connect the repeater to an existing network:
Now that you’re done placing the repeater and turning it on, you need to proceed further and connect the Wavlink Repeater to the WiFi Network. Here are the simple guidelines for this:
Wavlink Repeater Setup using the Web Browser
- Make sure that you connect your repeater to the computer using the ethernet cable.
- Now, you need to open the web browser on your computer and search for Wavlink setup on your device. If you are unable to access the login link, you can also use the Wavlink IP address. To find the IP address, you can check the username manually.
- In the next step, you are supposed to enter the username and password for Wavlink repeater login on your device
- By default, the username is ‘admin’ and the password is ‘admin’. Both the username and password are case sensitive.
- You will be directed to the setup Wizard here you have to choose the repeater option.
- Click on the ‘Select’ button to select the network for repeating the signals. In case the network list is not loading properly, you can refresh it.
- Enter the password of your existing network in the provided space.
- Hit the Apply button and wait until your repeater restarts.
We hope that after following these simple instructions you would be able to complete the Wavlink repeater setup for your device. The mentioned guidelines are simple and easy to follow. But if you have a doubt regarding the repeater setup process or there is any other query related to set up, you can contact the experts. The professionals will suggest the best possible solution to fix the problem and make sure that you have a hassle-free browsing experience after setting up the repeater for your home or office network.