- Step 1: First, press the reset button at the back of the repeat using the sharp pin object.
- Step 2: Hold it for some time, till the repeater doesn’t get in Off state.
- Step 3: Then release it, and wait for some time till it gets On again.
- Step 4: Now, all the settings will turn back to the default.
- Step 5: Try to again connect with the Wavlink repeater network using default settings.
So, it is clear that it is the complete guide for the Wavlink Repeater Setup. Whether you want to complete the WPS setup or the Web-based setup, both are discussed in this guide. Moreover, if you are facing any kind of issue during the setup that has stopped working is also resolved here. Therefore, it is not wrong to say, it is a complete guide for you to complete Wavlink Repeater Setup. So, follow the steps mentioned in this guide, and complete the setup of your repeater. So, get ready to have a better signal range with Wavlink repeaters!