192.168.10.1 username password error
Default admin username and password are required to log in to the router’s admin page. Sometimes, users encounter a 192.168.10.1 username password error while accessing the 192.168.10.1 admin login page. In that case, ensure that you are using the correct username and password to access the login page. If you have forgotten the password, then you need to reset your router to factory default settings to reset the password.
- First of all, open any preferred browser on your device and enter http://192.168.10.1 in the URL bar of the web browser.
- Make sure that you are entering the correct web address and using the updated version of the web browser.
- Now, you will be navigated to the 220.127.116.11 admin page, where you need to enter the default login username and password in the given field.
Note: You can check the default login credentials on the backside of the router, or you can refer to the user manual to check the default login credentials.
- After logging into the admin page, go to the “general settings” tab and choose the username and password related option.
- Enter your old password and then enter the new password twice for confirmation.
- Finally, tap on the Save button to apply the changes. Make sure that you are entering the unique password.
- Now, try to access the 192.168.10.1 admin page with the new username and password.
192.168.10.1 password not working
Sometimes users encounter the issues while accessing the 192.168.10.1 admin login page. 192.168.10.1 password not working is the most common issue. If you have changed the default router login password and forgot the 192.168.10.1 password, then you can resolve the issue by following a few simple troubleshooting steps.
Double-check the router login credentials
If the 192.168.10.1 password doesn’t match, then you need to double-check the router login credentials. Make sure that you are entering the correct username and password to access the 192.168.10.1 admin login page. If you have changed the default password, then ensure that you are typing the new password in the password field.
Clear the saved password
Sometimes, the http://192.168.10.1 login page says password is incorrect. That means your internet browser is using the saved password to access the router login page. In that case, try to erase the save password and enter the password manually to access the http://192.168.10.1 login page.
If you are facing any issues while accessing the 192.168.10.1 login page, then try to disable the antivirus or malware software because this software can cause the 192.168.10.1 default password error. You just need to right-click on the System icon and choose the turn-off or disable the option to disable the antivirus or malware software. Also, you can go to the router’s settings page to disable the malware program.
Too many extensions can also cause 192.168.10.1 not accepting password errors. Try to disable the browser extensions to fix the default router login password issues. Following are the steps to disable the browser extensions:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the “customise and control google Chrome” tab.
- Now, choose the “more tools” option and move to the extensions tab.
- Click on the toggle switches on the extensions to turn the extensions off.
Now, use your 192.168.10.1 default password to log in to the admin page.
Reset the Browser settings
If still, 192.168.10.1 not accepting passwords even after disabling the extensions, then you need to reset your browser settings. Go through the below-mentioned steps to reset the browser settings:
- First of all, open Google Chrome and tap on the three dots placed vertically.
- Go to the settings tab and scroll down to locate the advanced settings option.
- Now, select the “reset and clean up” option.
- After that, tap on the “restore settings to their original default” option.
- Finally, tap on the “restore settings” button and wait for a few seconds.
After resetting the browser settings, try to access the 192.168.10.1 login admin page with your router username and password.
Forgot the 192.168.10.1 password?
If you have forgotten the 192.168.10.1 default login password, then you need to reset your router to the factory default settings. Resetting the router will erase the data, and you can log in with your default login username and password. Follow the below-mentioned steps to reset the router to factory default settings:
- First of all, grab a sharp needle or paperclip. Now, locate the reset button on the router. Generally, the reset button is located at the backside or bottom of the router.
- Now, press the reset button on the router for around 30 seconds.
- When you see a blinking light on the router, release the button and wait for a few seconds.
- The router will restore the factory default settings. After a few seconds, turn on the router and connect your device to the router.
- Access the 192.168.10.1 admin login page with your default username and password.