Due to the cache memory, browsing history, junk files users encounter unable to connect to 192.168.10.1 issues. In that case, you need to remove the cache memory and clear the browsing history. Following are the steps for clearing the browser’s cache:
- Open Chrome and tap on the “three dots placed vertically” icon to open the “more” tab.
- Now, you need to go to the “more tool” tab and tap on the “clear browsing data” option.
- Then, select a specific time range or “all time” option to clear the cache.
- After that, check the checkbox “cookies and other site data”, followed by, “cache images and field.”
- Finally, tap on the “clear data” option.
After clearing the cache memory, open the Google Chrome and access the 192.168.10.1 admin login page to check if the issue is resolved or not.